[kictanet] Mourning Dr. Fernando Wangila

Twahir Hussein Kassim twahir at hussein.me.ke
Fri Jun 19 21:45:17 EAT 2020

I never got to know or personally meet Dr. Wangila. However, from the
tributes being sent through and the heart felt sadness coming forth from
the mails. It is said that the people you live behind will give testimony
of who you really are! Dr. Wangila has this test!

Poleni familia na marafiki!

On Fri, Jun 19, 2020, 9:25 PM Liz Orembo via kictanet <