[kictanet] Something that We Cannot See Is Holding 5G Back in Africa

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Wed Jul 15 07:23:19 EAT 2020

I am here for all these. Great content, great discussions.

Thank you Mark Elkins for that use-case on 5G from Pretoria. For an
entrepreneur, and also a heavy internet user, it is surely a no-brainer.

Here is the report of that 5G webinar by KICTANet
https://www.kictanet.or.ke/mdocs-posts/5g-webinar-report/

Presentations of the webinar

   - 5G is in Reach – Huawei Presentation, Adam Lane
   <https://www.kictanet.or.ke/?attachment_id=41655>
   - 5G Realities and Myths, Daniel Obam Presentation
   <https://www.kictanet.or.ke/?attachment_id=41653>
   - 5G Basic Terminologies, Historical Development, John Walubengo
   Presentation. <https://www.kictanet.or.ke/?attachment_id=41654>
   - 5G Regulatory Perspectives, Communications Authority of Kenya
   presentation, Anne Kinyanjui
   <https://www.kictanet.or.ke/?attachment_id=41698>

For us who want to reject 5G masts in our neighborhoods, how many know what
technology is on the current towers? Wimax? 2G? 3G? 4G?

Mwendwa Kivuva, Nairobi, Kenya
https://www.linkedin.com/in/mwendwa-kivuva

On Thu, 16 Jul 2020 at 13:14, Adam Lane via kictanet <