[kictanet] Something that We Cannot See Is Holding 5G Back in Africa

Kathy Mwai kathymwai at gmail.com
Thu Jul 16 12:24:07 EAT 2020

Florence,
There definitely needs to be public health awareness about the harmful
effects of EMF radiation resulting from 5G Antennas.  The World Health
Organization has classified cell tower type radiation exposures as a
‘possible Class 2B carcinogen’. For example, nearly everyone knows not to
use plastic in the microwave, a much lower emitter of EMFs. Cigarettes and
alcohol have this kind of awareness created, as so is a bar of chocolate
that warns you it may contain peanuts, gluten or dairy - we see this kind
of warning in restaurants as well. The FCC guidelines that direct the set
up of today's technologies were established in 1996. Obviously way behind
time! 5G is not safe - plain and simple. They are man-made EMFs which are
totally polarized and incoherent and are more bio-active than natural EMFs
which explains the biological effects of EMF. The public needs to be
protected from its harmful effects.

And to your point Samuel, I'm actually rather surprised at the response of
China upon being kicked out of the UK networks - must indicate very high
stakes involved. Worth a keen eye going forward...

Kathy