[kictanet] .Ke domains cross the 100, 000 Mark (Reminder to Team to make good on their promise during last year?s AGM on and improving on Corporate Governance.

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Mon Jul 6 15:10:28 EAT 2020

Jimmy

Let me respond to you by repeating a quote I love:-

*Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your
country ~ Khalil Gibran (Lebanese writer)*

We can't give up on this country. It is ours. Period. We will continue to
hammer it into shape. One nyundo at a time.

Regards

*Ali Hussein*

Digital Transformation

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.

On Mon, Jul 6, 2020 at 12:59 PM Jimmy Gitonga via kictanet <