[kictanet] Today is Data Protection Day!

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 28 14:46:08 EAT 2020

Good afternoon Listers,

Today the 28th of January is the Data Protection Day or Privacy Day. This is the day when we commemorate the 1981 signing of the Council of Europe’s Convention 108 for the Protection of Individuals in regard to automatic processing of personal data.

While it is was initially a European celebration, data privacy is now a global issue and we now have a reason to celebrate Data Protection Day in Kenya. Francis Monyango brings you more:
https://www.kictanet.or.ke/?p=41173