[kictanet] Healthcare & BigTech

Arya Jeipea Karijo johnpaulem at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 23:01:28 EAT 2020

Nope not America -
I'm surprised they didn't make the cut for failed democracies.

I would consider Finland a normal country, maybe I would also add countries
that are way much smaller than Kenya - both in population and size
(Estonia, Croatia and Slovakia are about a tenth of Kenya and Singapore is
way smaller than a tenth)

But Croatia has 13 times more our GDP per Capita and Slovakia 17 times more
and Estonia has 19 more times Kenya\s GDP per Capita - Singapore has 57
times more GDP per capita than Kenya)

But maybe I am biased - all these countries are led by Women
Presidents/Prime Ministers.

Halima Yacob, Zuzana Capatova, Kersti Kaljulaid, Kolinda Grabar. Sanna
Marin. But if it was just about women I would mention Ethiopia with
Sahle-Work Zewde - but I did not 😇😇😂

But by normal I mean countries that seem to really work hard for the
well-being of their citizens -

Gaddafi's Libya back in the day might have made the cut or Thomas Sankara's
Burkina Faso...

Rwanda if they can find a way for sustainability and continuity of what
they have under Kagame without him can make the cut.

With kind regards

Jeipea

Believe in yourself then you can change your world

Skype: john.paul.em
Cell: +254735586956