[kictanet] Healthcare & BigTech

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Fri Jan 24 08:33:16 EAT 2020

Listers

In the recent past cries of outrage have been heard from all corners of the world on issues related to privacy and the power of BigTech over our lives.

Now BigTech is venturing into Healthcare with various initiatives from AI to how the healthcare ValueChain can be improved to bring down costs and make it more efficient.

Google’s latest forays into @Healthcare is raising a lot of eyebrows. Are we becoming too cautious at the expense of possible groundbreaking innovation? What can we do to ensure we don’t throw the baby with the bath water?

https://local12.com/news/nation-world/privacy-or-innovation-googles-access-to-patient-health-records-sparks-controversy

Ali Hussein
+254 0713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim
Skype: abu-jomo

"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore, is not an act but a habit."  ~ Aristotle

Sent from my iPad