[kictanet] Connected Kenya Survey

Lilian Kimeto lilian.kimeto at ict.go.ke
Mon Jan 6 18:41:01 EAT 2020

Dear Listers,

A Happy 2020 from us at the ICT Authority to you all !

Secondly,we  appreciate all those who managed to attend  the Strategic Plan
Stakeholder Workshop on the 19th December 2019.We also appreciate all those
who send us insights/feedback/input online.All these will go a long way in
improving the document.

Thirdly, i request us to participate in a 3-5 minutes online survey on
Connected Kenya Summit,which ICTA has organised since 2008.Please feel free
to give your honest feedback as it  will help us organise a more engaging
thought leadership forum for sector.

Please visit our website www.icta.go.ke and/or use the link below:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSebc_wUD3RCKZBaSwxxTN_VGWDIPvLSYRrrChIG5Ol48L7KHQ/viewform

With kind regards,

Lilian Kimeto
Head of Communications
The ICT Authority
Teleposta Towers 12th Floor,Kenyatta Avenue
Po Box 27150-00100Nairobi ,Kenya
Tel + 254 20 2089061
www.icta.go.ke
communications at ict.go.ke