[kictanet] tentative workshop on taxation of fintech

Riva Jalipa riva21 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 21 12:26:47 EAT 2020

Dear Colleagues,

I hope this finds you well. The Tax Justice Network Africa has undertaken a
scoping study on the methods of taxation of fintech in several
African countries as a means of formulating recommendations on the same.
Kindly let me know if you would be interested in the review and validation
of the draft study so that I may send you an invitation and other materials
and can plan according to the numbers.

Thank you so much and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards,
--
Riva Jalipa