[kictanet] CBK Money Lending Apps Regulations

David Indeje davidindeje at gmail.com
Fri Feb 14 10:36:07 EAT 2020

Also, as the discussion continues, let us recall that, before the repeal of
the interest cap, much was on the kind of rates that banks used to charge
its consumers from money lend to them. This resulted in the CBK Governor
doing an op-ed on why this time round it will be different.  He outlined
Four pillars underpinning this vision: risk-based credit pricing,
transparency, customer centricity, and entrenching an ethical culture in
banks. http://bit.ly/39sptKy

*Kind Regards,*

*David Indeje *
 +254 (0) 711 385 945 |  +254 (0) 734 024 856

Website: Khusoko <https://khusoko.com/>

<https://www.linkedin.com/in/david-indeje/>
<https://twitter.com/David_Indeje>