[kictanet] Online Discussions: Regulation of Digital Hailing Services

Liz Orembo lizorembo at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 14:59:04 EAT 2020

Thank you all who contributed to these discussions.

Looks like yesterday people went to Nyayo to celebrate Rais Moi. So we will
leave the discussion threads open for the rest of the week. Please feel
free to jump in.

We will then collate all the views and submit to the NTSA before 17th.

Asanteni.

--

Best regards.
Liz.