[kictanet] DIGITAL HAILING TRANSPORT REGULATIONS

Liz Orembo lizorembo at gmail.com
Fri Feb 7 09:34:54 EAT 2020

Public participation will be held at the KICC from 10am.  Please fell free
to join.

Deadline for submission is 17th Feb.  KICTANet is keen on submitting it's
views on the regulations.  So  we will have a two days discussion on the
list from Monday moderated by Mwara and I.  Structure of the discussions
will be communicated later today.

Asanteni.

On Fri, Feb 7, 2020, 09:30 Ali Hussein via kictanet <