[kictanet] My Article for KeSIG and KeIGF 2020.

Peter Mmbando mmbandopeter24 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 29 23:02:53 EAT 2020

Dear Friends,
I trust this email finds you well. As you're keeping up safe from covid 19.
I would like to share with you my article titled "My reflection on KeSIG &
KeIGF 2020 and anticipations of work in Post-Covid" . This is one of the
responsibilities as a fellow of KeSIG and KeIGF 2020 to share what I
learned.

Kindly request you to go through it, make editorial corrections and
publish.
Thank you so much for the opportunity and I look forward to cooperating
with you in future.
Happy Digital Holidays and New Year 2021.

*Yours Sincerely,*

Peter Mmbando.

W: wa.me/+255763999285