[kictanet] Thank You for Attending the Engagement Btn the Senate and KICTANet

Twahir Hussein Kassim twahir at hussein.me.ke
Wed Aug 26 20:26:46 EAT 2020

Hi Liz,

Such engagements are important for the furtherance of service delivery.
It's important that elected leaders consult with appropriate sections of
the electorate so as to get an informed perspective on matters that need
to be addressed.

Special thanks go to Sen. Abshiro for pushing the engagement with the
senate. History will judge you on the good side; may The Almighty guide and
protect you.

THK

On Wed, Aug 26, 2020, 5:02 PM Ali Hussein via kictanet <