[kictanet] County ICT Report: Senate Meeting

Aprielle Oichoe aprielle.moraa at infosphereltd.com
Mon Aug 24 17:08:42 EAT 2020

Hi Liz,

This should be interesting. I would like to listen in as well. Thank
you.

Regards,

---
_Aprielle M. Oichoe |_ Director | InfoSphere Limited
Tel: +254 (0) 77 785 14 60 / +254 (0) 79 278 90 09 | Web:
www.infosphereltd.com [1]

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: _The contents of this email message and any
attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected
from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message
or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error,
please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this
message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of
this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited._

On 2020-08-24 13:06, Liz Orembo via kictanet wrote:

> Good morning listers,
>
> KICTAnet has just concluded a county ICT survey, done in partnership with the ICT Authority.
>
> Ahead of its official launch we are going to present it to the senate tomorrow morning. I'm writing to ask those who are interested in joining this meeting to shoot me an email so that I send the meeting details.
>
> Apologies for this short notice, we were waiting for a confirmation before reaching out.
>
> Asanteni.
> --
>
> Best regards.
>
> Liz.