[kictanet] County ICT Report: Senate Meeting

Samuel Kamau samuel.kamau at kenindus.com
Mon Aug 24 16:44:24 EAT 2020

Liz,

I would like to join

Wachira

From: kictanet <kictanet-bounces+samuel.kamau=kenindus.com at lists.kictanet.or.ke> on behalf of Sanjeev Bindal via kictanet <kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke>
Date: Monday, 24 August 2020 at 16:03
To: <samuel.kamau at kenindus.com>
Cc: Sanjeev Bindal <sanjeev.bindal at ebiashara.com>
Subject: Re: [kictanet] County ICT Report: Senate Meeting

Liz ,

Will like to join.

With best wishes .

---- On Mon, 24 Aug 2020 13:21:44 +0300 Adam Lane via kictanet <kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke> wrote ----

HI Liz

I’d like to hear what they have to say!

Adam

From: kictanet [mailto:kictanet-bounces+adam.lane=huawei.com at lists.kictanet.or.ke] On Behalf Of Liz Orembo via kictanet
Sent: Monday, August 24, 2020 1:06 PM
To: Adam Lane <adam.lane at huawei.com>
Cc: Liz Orembo <lizorembo at gmail.com>
Subject: [kictanet] County ICT Report: Senate Meeting

Good morning listers,

KICTAnet has just concluded a county ICT survey, done in partnership with the ICT Authority.

Ahead of its official launch we are going to present it to the senate tomorrow morning. I'm writing to ask those who are interested in joining this meeting to shoot me an email so that I send the meeting details.

Apologies for this short notice, we were waiting for a confirmation before reaching out.

Asanteni.

--

Best regards.

Liz.

PGP ID: 0x1F3488BF

kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke

Twitter: http://twitter.com/kictanet

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KICTANet/

Sanjeev Bindal | eBiashara Africa

M: +254 733 738 452 | Skype: sanjeevbindal |  E: sanjeev.bindal at ebiashara.com |W: www.ebiashara.com

_______________________________________________ kictanet mailing list kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke https://lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/listinfo/kictanet Twitter: http://twitter.com/kictanet Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KICTANet/ Unsubscribe or change your options at https://lists.kictanet.or.ke/mailman/options/kictanet/samuel.kamau%40kenindus.com The Kenya ICT Action Network (KICTANet) is a multi-stakeholder platform for people and institutions interested and involved in ICT policy and regulation. The network aims to act as a catalyst for reform in the ICT sector in support of the national aim of ICT enabled growth and development. KICTANetiquette : Adhere to the same standards of acceptable behaviors online that you follow in real life: respect people's times and bandwidth, share knowledge, don't flame or abuse or personalize, respect privacy, do not spam, do not market your wares or qualifications.