[kictanet] Sector Statistics Report Q2 2019-2020

Mwendwa Kivuva Kivuva at transworldafrica.com
Tue Apr 14 11:46:08 EAT 2020

   As at 31st December 2019, the number of active mobile subscriptions
(SIM5 Cards) in the country stood at 54.5 million translating to mobile
(SIM) penetration6 of 114.8 percent. Mobile (SIM) penetration in the
country remains high partly due to multiple SIM ownership by consumers.
This indicator is different from that on mobile phone use penetration that
is determined through national surveys.
Mwendwa Kivuva,

On Tue, 14 Apr 2020 at 00:06, Samuel Kamau via kictanet <