[kictanet] KICA Amendments: Control of anti-competitive practices by telecommunication operators

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Fri Oct 25 11:39:27 EAT 2019

Reminds me of Nairobi County Government. They stopped issuing unified
licenses since they felt they were losing potential income from multiple
streams. I suspect this is the thinking around separation of products and
services offered by Telcos.

Best Regards

On Fri, 25 Oct 2019, 11:14 am Adam Lane via kictanet, <