[kictanet] Data Protection Bill Progress

David Indeje davidindeje at gmail.com
Thu Oct 24 13:10:51 EAT 2019

Update: Kenya parliament must guarantee watertight data protection law
https://www.kbc.co.ke/kenya-parliament-must-guarantee-watertight-data-protection-law/

*Kind Regards,*

*David Indeje *

 +254 (0) 711 385 945|  +254 (0) 734 024 856      Khusoko
<https://khusoko.com/>

  <https://www.facebook.com/DavidIndeje/>
<https://twitter.com/David_Indeje>
<http://ke.linkedin.com/pub/david-indeje/17/7b9/647>  Skype: david.indeje

On Thu, 11 Jul 2019 at 13:41, Rafe Mazer via kictanet <