[kictanet] Google has revoked Huawei's Android license

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu May 23 07:25:53 EAT 2019

Mwendwa

Exactly!

Unfortunately, global trade is now completely intertwined with the fight
for Global Hegemony. It is the world we live in.

Regards

*Ali Hussein*

*Principal*

*AHK & Associates*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

13th Floor , Delta Towers, Oracle Wing,

Chiromo Road, Westlands,

Nairobi, Kenya.

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.

On Wed, May 22, 2019 at 11:24 PM Mwendwa Kivuva via kictanet <