[kictanet] After Access report launch

Patrick A. M. Maina pmaina2000 at yahoo.com
Sat May 18 14:33:00 EAT 2019

 Ali, interesting... so you are casting aspersions on a data driven study that you don't agree with, based on.. what? your own personal views and/or preferences?
Without some kind of rational analysis of why X is better than Y, it looks like you are cherry picking, making convenient assumptions and jumping to wild conclusions. Why would you do that?

On CA's report, you make a FACTUAL assertion (framed as a "universal truth") that the report is exaggerated, then you immediately cast doubt on your own factual claim (thereby demolishing its credibility) by asking CA to correct you? So were you stating a universal fact or a personal belief?
Let's have a high quality discussion please.
What exactly makes GSMA's report more believable?

Good day & brgds,Patrick.
Patrick A. M. Maina
[Cross-domain Innovator | Independent Public Policy Analyst - Indigenous Innovations]