[kictanet] [team up & bid] CA's Tender for Consultancy Ser- vices For The Study On Over-The- Top (OTTS) Technologies/Services In Kenya

Patrick A. M. Maina pmaina2000 at yahoo.com
Tue May 14 09:00:39 EAT 2019

Dear listers,
This might be of interest to some listers.
The above tender by CA is reserved for local 100% owned consultancies. Deadline is 22nd May (~8 days).
Do you own or know an eligible consultancy that could be interested in bidding?
Or you can team up with others to meet the requirements?
If you need an extra hand (I qualify for "other consultant") I can be of service. Just inbox me. OTT is an area that I have researched on quite deeply and accumulated a lot of insights (as well as broad hands-on experience).

Good day,Patrick.
Patrick A. M. Maina[Cross-domain Innovator | Public Policy Analyst - Indigenous Innovations]