[kictanet] Facebook "Community Standards£.

Mutemi wa Kiama eddiekiama at gmail.com
Sun May 5 11:35:11 EAT 2019

Thank you Ebele for your quick response. Here is a link to the profile:
https://www.facebook.com/MutemiWaKiama

Additionally, the FB algorithms also seem no to recognise that some African
nudity is not culturally "inappropriate", eg young boys swimming in a
river, or the two children I have attached in the original email.

Warm regards,

Edwin Kiama

Thoughts become things... choose the good ones!
Social Innovator, Social Justice Entrepreneur, Catalyst, Human Rights
Defender, Social Accountability Champion, Rhize Coach

#DevolutionIsRevolution Champion

The Wanjiku Agenda Kenya Foundation (WAKenya)
Ordinary, Fearless Kenyans.

Sauti Ya Wanjiku Social Movement www.sautiyawanjiku.com

https://www.facebook.com/wanjikurevolutionkenya

https://twitter.com/WanjikuRevolt

https://plus.google.com/u/1/+WanjikuMapinduzi/posts

http://www.scribd.com/wmkenya

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed people can change
the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has." ~Margaret Mead