[kictanet] [strategic inefficiency is what creates a large number jobs] Jobs fall to 6 year low despite GDP "boom".

Patrick A. M. Maina pmaina2000 at yahoo.com
Fri May 3 06:03:50 EAT 2019

 Good morning Ali,

Actually I didn't write that. But even then I don't see how Mr. Muraya's suggestion precludes data protection and privacy?

I haven't had time to put some thought into the idea so I can't comment on its merits at this time, but it's probably something a local University research team might want to explore as it might require some novel architectural and/or design paradigms, as well as business model innovations, to be economically feasible at MSME level - without defaulting to rent seeking.

Have a great day.

Brgds,Patrick.

Patrick A. M. Maina [Cross-domain Innovator | Public Policy Analyst - Indigenous Innovations]