[kictanet] Payment Ecosystem

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu May 2 10:47:50 EAT 2019

Eric

Interesting discussion. Do you have a link to the Mexican story? Would like
to read it before commenting further.

Regards

*Ali Hussein*

*Principal*

*AHK & Associates*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

13th Floor , Delta Towers, Oracle Wing,

Chiromo Road, Westlands,

Nairobi, Kenya.

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.

On Wed, May 1, 2019 at 2:48 PM Erick Mwangi via kictanet <