[kictanet] Excel as a Bi Tool:Data Visualization (Dashboard Reporting) in Excel

Tracy Nyatoro Weru tweru at strathmore.edu
Fri Mar 29 09:45:53 EAT 2019

Greetings,

We have the pleasure to inform you that Sunesis consulting in partnership
with I - Lab Africa,Strathmore university is organizing a
3-day training course on Excel as
a Business Intelligence Tool (DashboardReporting). The program will take
place @iLabAfrica on *24th - 26th April 2019 *at  9:00 am to 4:00 pm.

This is a 3-day training that aims at providing business personnel with
skills to transform data into decisions using a cost effective tool.
The training course is open to all personnel in business related fields who
want to leverage on the power of Excel as a Business Intelligence tool.

We would be honored to have you participate in this training. If you have
further queries, please do not hesitate to contact the event coordinator on
getrude.gichuhi at strathmore.edu

Or alternatively

Kindly ensure to register here
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1x-WVFxxCjYGSrXYT0XXQ0WUqnzE4W2wkoLw0ioCtWMg/viewform>
reserve your space.

--
*Kind Regards,*

Tracy Weru
Program Coordinator
@iLabAfrica Research Centre
Email: tweru at strathmore.edu
Direct Line: +254 (0) 703 034 621 Ext: 2621
Cell: +254 (0) 724239020
Enquiries: +254 (0) 703-034000/200/300
www.strathmore.edu

<http://www.twitter.com/StrathU>
<https://www.facebook.com/StrathmoreUniversity/?ref=hl>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/StrathmoreUniversity>
<https://plus.google.com/110890271788869052448/posts>
<https://www.linkedin.com/edu/strathmore-university-357048>
<https://www.instagram.com/strathmore.university/>
<https://www.youtube.com/user/StrathmoreUniversity>

--

*Note: *All emails sent from Strathmore University are subject to
Strathmore’s Email Terms & Conditions. Please click here

"Visit
our Facebook  <https://www.facebook.com/StrathmoreUniversity>Page and
Twitter  <https://twitter.com/StrathU>Account".