[kictanet] DNSSEC - is it available again?

Mark Elkins mje at posix.co.za
Wed Mar 6 18:27:47 EAT 2019

Hi,
Just did a search on DNSSEC in this group and get nothing.

I see that co.ke (and ke!) is DNSSEC signed. That's Very Good.

Does KeNIC accept DS records for entries in CO.KE?

Do any Registrars have that in their interface?

A search of "dnssec" on the KeNIC website shows nothing (I tried both case)
http://www.kenic.or.ke/index.php/en/search-results?ordering=newest&searchword=DNSSEC

Lastly - Are non-Kenyan based organisations allowed to be Registrars yet?
The Application form
(http://www.kenic.or.ke/images/PDF/Registrar%20Application%20Form%20Updated.pdf)

doesn't state you have to be in Kenya - though it asks for a "KRA Pin
Certificate" - and I've no clue what that it.

I have a few co.ke domains and would love to add DNSSEC to them. My
systems allow for that (talks EPP) and I have about 100 DNSSEC signed
domains, mainly in ZA but also in other ccTLDs and GTLDs.

--
Mark James ELKINS  -  Posix Systems - (South) Africa
mje at posix.co.za       Tel: +27.128070590  Cell: +27.826010496