[kictanet] Membership Number / Password.

Muthoni Njogu njogumuthoni8 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 14 11:25:19 EAT 2019

Dear Waudo,

My name is Muthoni, Proprietor of Njogu & Associates Advocates.

Am very interested in Legal Tech and hence my interest in KICTANet . From
your email, I see that there is a Membership Password, I recently
subscribed  to the emails but not aware that there is a Membership Number
or Password.

Kindly advice on this.

Kind regards
I Muthoni Njogu |
I +254721281569|
I P.O.Box 40493-00100 I
I Nairobi, Kenya I

*"**"Man's capacity for justice makes democracy possible; but man's
inclination to injustice makes democracy necessary" - Reinhold Neibhur*