[kictanet] (Warning: high risk of targeted Social Engineering Virus!) Fwd: [Internet Policy] A summary of the report of the UN High-Level Panel on Digital Cooperation

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Fri Jun 14 09:15:57 EAT 2019

Dear all

This list is moving dangerously close to being used for personal attacks
disguised as 'Policy Advocacy'. We need to be careful otherwise we shall
lose the whole essence of why this list was founded:-

To engage in discourse around ICT Policy, Interventions, etc. Granted.
Sometimes stuff may get very heated but nowhere is it OK to cast aspersions
on personalities. Let's focus on issues. Abuse and derision against
individuals are totally uncalled for.

Let's refocus ourselves.

Regards

*Ali Hussein*

*Principal*

*AHK & Associates*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

13th Floor , Delta Towers, Oracle Wing,

Chiromo Road, Westlands,

Nairobi, Kenya.

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.

On Fri, Jun 14, 2019 at 7:52 AM Barrack Otieno via kictanet <