[kictanet] Fwd: [i-network] Africa Internet Summit 2019 Kampala

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 08:43:34 EAT 2019

Listers,

This is for your information.

Best Regards

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "badru.ntege at nftconsult.com" <badru.ntege at nftconsult.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jun 2019 05:36:59 GMT
Subject: [i-network] Africa Internet Summit 2019 Kampala
To: I-Network Uganda <i-network at dgroups.org>

Good morning all

Africa's biggest annual internet summit and gathering kicks off next
week with the Africa Network Operating Group's training sessions which
will happen from Sunday 9th to Friday 14th.

This will then be followed by 3 days of tutorials where i encourage
those of you who will not be attending the network and systems
training to try and attend.

Tuesday 18th to Friday 21st will then be the week of discussions and
presentations on internet Policy.

I urge all those interested in the current and future of the internet
to find time and participate especially in the final week.

We have a number of Global internet bodies also holding conferences
like ICANN and ISOC among the many.

This event was last in Uganda in 2003 and moves to a different African
country every year.

The Event is hosted by NFT Consult. at Sheraton Kampala Hotel.''

https://www.internetsummit.africa

[signature_1765883880] [signature_1529211969]

WEEKLY DISCUSSION ROUNDUPS -
http://www.i-network.or.ug/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&id=191&Itemid=208

QUARTERLY eNEWSLETTERS -
http://www.i-network.or.ug/index.php?option=com_content&view=section&id=34&Itemid=194

WEBSITE - www.i-network.or.ug

TWITTER - http://twitter.com/inetwork

FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/inetwork.ug

The I-Network Dgroup is a platform for ICT Knowledge Sharing

The email is intended only for the recipients. The owners of the
Dgroups cannot be held responsible for the contents of the email
message.

--
Barrack O. Otieno
+254721325277