[kictanet] Data Scientists Kaggle Meet Up In Nairobi

Timothy- Coach- Oriedo timoriedo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 6 10:31:47 EAT 2019

Thank you Listers for following our Journey in bridging the Data Science
Talent gap in the country. We are pleased to welcome you to our very first
meet up of our Predictive Analytics Lab partnership with Kaggle, the
leading Global community of Data Scientists.

This evening we are privileged to hold our inaugural  to be hosting
Saikumar Allaka, Senior Analytics Manager Equity Bank and a master Kaggler.

The event is free and shall also be live streamed please register on this
link https://events.predictiveanalytics.co.ke/

Because we believe the best way to learn is learning through practice and
through meeting people. Creating a connected and well-knit Data Science
community will enable participants to motivate each other to learn more,
and inspire to do great things. What is more, the aim of creating this
community is for its participants to have fun together and make new friends
with common passion - Data Science. To sum up, we create this community for
3 things. NETWORKING, EDUCATION and ENTERTAINMENT

See online and Poster for more details and stay tuned for future events.

Timothy Oriedo

Founding Data Scientist Predictive Analytics Lab