[kictanet] Identity-as-a-Service

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Wed Jul 31 10:18:55 EAT 2019

Listers

As we come close to the end of the KIGF Week this is an interesting
whitepaper on Identity-as-a-Service. Coming after the conversation on IPRS
it's a must-read.

What’s next for cybersecurity?

CB Insights examined 15 of the biggest cybersecurity trends, covering
everything from zero-knowledge proofs to Identity-as-a-Service.

Using the NExTT framework, we looked at the industry adoption and market
strength of these trends, categorizing them as necessary, experimental,
threatening, or transitory (NExTT). The framework educates businesses about
emerging trends and guides their decisions in accordance with their comfort
with risk.

Identity-as-a-Service
<https://www.cbinsights.com/research/report/cybersecurity-trends-2019/?utm_source=CB+Insights+Newsletter&utm_campaign=603303fc0c-newsletter_general_Wed_20190730&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_9dc0513989-603303fc0c-87151397>
Regards

*Ali Hussein*

*Principal*

*AHK & Associates*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.