[kictanet] IGF Week Day 2 Discussion - Digital Inclusion

Caroline Njeri njerikirichu at gmail.com
Tue Jul 30 17:01:42 EAT 2019

Inclusion of youth in governance issues is critical in growth of internet
governance in our society # bringing in new voices into internet
governance!Second day KEGIF interesting and informative forum!Well done
panelist and co-ordinator of the programs!

On Jul 30, 2019 4:13 PM, "Mwendwa Kivuva via kictanet" <