[kictanet] Safaricom CEO Bob Collymore Passes on

Patrick A. M. Maina pmaina2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 1 17:08:53 EAT 2019

 Sincere and heartfelt condolences to his family, friends and colleagues. RIP Bob Collymore.
    On Monday, July 1, 2019, 1:54:07 PM GMT+3, Barrack Otieno via kictanet <kictanet at lists.kictanet.or.ke> wrote:

 Dear Listers,

We have learnt with deep sorrow the passing on of Bob Collymore theSafaricom Chief Executive Officer in the morning of 1st July 2019.

 As stakeholders and members of the KenyanICT fraternity we have lost a great Champion.

As the Kenya ICT Action Network, we condole with Bob's family as well as our friends and colleagues from Safaricom PLC, a key partner and member of  the network.

May Bobs soul rest in Peace. We will miss him.

Best regards

Barrack Otieno