[kictanet] [Need for Full time Secretariat] CALLS FOR PUBLIC COMMENTS ON THE BUDGET POLICY STATEMENT 2019

Barrack Otieno otieno.barrack at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 08:22:06 EAT 2019

Dear Patrick,

Many thanks for your questions which are timely and very important for
any new lister. KICTANet has a Co-Convenor (Grace Githaiga). She will
respond to all this questions in detail in the course of the day just
in case there might be follow up questions that will require
additional responses. Do not hesitate to raise any other issues that
may require clarification before then.

Thank you

Best Regards

Barrack O. Otieno