[kictanet] law to start listing of Kenyans’ DNA

Karanja Marigu karanjaemarigu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 09:34:43 EAT 2019

This is a classical move that also was taken by USA after 911. What do we
expect next? Marshal law??

Terrorism is not a justification to take away our privacy rights and
collect data. What they will do with all that data, only God knows.

Best Regards,

Karanja Marigu,

'Purpose fuels passion'

On Tue, 22 Jan 2019 at 09:10, Magdalene Kariuki via kictanet <