[kictanet] Invitation to innovation ecosystem vigil

Nekesa Were nekesa at were.co.ke
Mon Jan 21 11:36:27 EAT 2019

Good morning listers,

Resilience is a word that is increasingly used regularly in innovation
circles. How do we avoid failure when we’re surprised by events? Following
the devastating Riverside Attack, Nairobi and Kenya has refused to fail. We
are showing our resilience.

Our hearts have been warmed by the support for each other throughout the
innovation ecosystem. Many times we feel like competitors, but really we
all serve a wider, greater mission; to make our society better today than
it was yesterday.

We would like to invite the innovation ecosystem to the iHub on Tuesday 22
January from 5.30pm - 7.30pm to meet in person and see how we are all
doing, how we can better support each other, what we can learn together
from the last week. This is an inclusive event. If you want to come, please
come. If you are wondering if you should come, please come.

*Please RSVP
here:  https://www.eventbrite.com/e/innovation-ecosystem-vigil-tickets-55071623709
<https://www.eventbrite.com/e/innovation-ecosystem-vigil-tickets-55071623709>*

Prior to this, join family and friends of I-DEV's Jason Spindler today,
Monday, January 21st, what would have been his 41st birthday, at a place he
loved— J’s on Muthangari from 7:30 until late.

Also join the Cellulant family at CITAM Valley Road from 10.30am tomorrow,
22nd Tuesday, when they'll have a memorial service for the Six Brave Men.

--
Warm Regards,

Nekesa Were

iHub <http://ihub.co.ke/>