[kictanet] Huawei Kenya Sustainability

Adam Lane adam.lane at huawei.com
Fri Jan 11 14:33:55 EAT 2019

Hi all
I was chatting with Grace and realized I forgot to share the Huawei Kenya Sustainability Report that was launched late last year, and that it might be interesting for KICTAnet members...it maps our contribution to all 17 SDGs, and covers both commercial and philanthropic activities, as well as our operations and can be downloaded here<https://www.huawei.com/minisite/explore-kenya/pdf/huawei_kenya_csd_report.pdf>.

This is our first Kenya report and just highlights key activities. Please read the global report<https://www.huawei.com/en/about-huawei/sustainability/sustainability-report> for more details on anything that is global, as it is more comprehensive particularly on issues related to cybsersecurity, privacy, environmental protection, and supply chain.

A summary:
[cid:image002.png at 01D4A9BA.A800C160]

Cheers
Adam

Senior Director, Public Affairs
Huawei Kenya
Mobile: +254-7909-85886
E-mail: adam.lane at huawei.com<mailto:adam.lane at huawei.com>
Address:5th Floor, Tiara Office Park, Mugumo Road, Lavington, Nairobi, Kenya
http://www.huawei.com/en/
Read Huawei Kenya's First Ever Sustainability Report here<https://www.huawei.com/minisite/explore-kenya/pdf/huawei_kenya_csd_report.pdf>
[W3 Home]<http://w3.huawei.com/>