[kictanet] ICT Practitoner's Legislative Proposal 2018

Mutindi Muema missmutindi at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 18:12:23 EAT 2019

Nop! They won`t.  The resuscitation is being championed by Hon, Osotsi who
is personally interested in having persons `professionalizing` ICT
services, i.e regulation of admission to practice, practice and ceasing to
practice including the adoption of practice certification akin to the
certification required by lawyers, medical practitioners, architects,
engineers etc... partly because he has a background in ICT services...

He is currently in the process of redrafting the previously lapsed version
of the bill (to amend some of the previously raised issues).

Whether for or against the move, engagement  in the public participation
process is key.

Kind regards,

Mutindi.
Advocate.

On Tue, Feb 5, 2019 at 9:43 AM Collins Areba via kictanet <