[kictanet] Fwd: Promotion for registration of .africa at 200 KES

Mark Elkins mje at posix.co.za
Tue Feb 5 17:35:27 EAT 2019

Good Try. Although at Registration one can technically purchase up to 10
(not 15) years for a brand new domain - the offer is as I understand it
only for the first year.

To be honest - I've no idea if it would work (whether its been
programmed properly)  at the Registry or any ICANN Registrars. I have
just "corrected" my code so if a domain is on sale - you can only buy
one year. Thanks for that evil heads-up!