[kictanet] Fwd: Promotion for registration of .africa at 200 KES

Mark Elkins mje at posix.co.za
Tue Feb 5 16:21:42 EAT 2019

To answer the list regarding Noah's question.. Nope - Premium names -
that is, three or less chars and some longer generic names - are not
included.
Neither are the Geographic reserved names like "nairobi(.africa)". I
don't want to punt my services (though maybe I do ;) but if you go to my
reseller website https://vweb.co.za and type in just the prefix name you
are looking for such as...

... and push [Check] then you'll get something useful - so for "nairobi"
- you get that its a geographic name and for "noah" - you'll get that
its already taken.

In South Africa, the ZACR "awarded" resellers for various "features",
multi-language website, Lookup system, alternative names - etc. I took
that job fairly seriously. The ZACR suggestions were pretty reasonable
and probably a good idea for any Registrar/Reseller to follow.

I'm waiting for the day to add the Kenyan flag and tick box!

ps - someone is trying to de-list me from KICTAnet and get my password.
Please stop.