[kictanet] The sale of .ORG

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Mon Dec 2 19:02:33 EAT 2019

Mwendwa

I see your point.

I just have one more question:-

Who owns ISOC? That answer should put this conversation to rest. And were
the owners consulted? :-)

Regards

*Ali Hussein*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.