[kictanet] Two videos on Network Coverage in Bungoma and Kitui Counties, and in Turkana and Marsabit

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Aug 20 10:46:11 EAT 2019

Hi GG, Barrack and All

Indeed. I confirm that connectivity in my counties (Kilifi and Lamu) has
tremendously improved. Credit should indeed go to CA and the last mile
service providers.

Regards

*Ali Hussein*

*Principal*

*AHK & Associates*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.

On Tue, Aug 20, 2019 at 10:25 AM Barrack Otieno via kictanet <