[kictanet] Looking for opportunities to work as a transcriber

meshack emakunat memakunat at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 18 20:14:50 EAT 2019

Hello, Listers,
Apology for the relevance of this post on the forum. A friend is in need of a  work from home jobs such as transcriber or any relevant. This is to sustain the ever demand for her project funding. She is currently doing her masters at Egerton and I have no other way to help rather than reach out to members the group.
Name:          Grace WanyoikeTelephone:  0780851625Email:           wanyoikewairimu at gmail.com
I hope someone is in need of data analysis, transcription or writer services.