[kictanet] Online discussion on State of Broadband - Policy day

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Tue Apr 30 07:25:34 EAT 2019

Mwendwa

Thanks for this. And thanks again for engaging all of us on this important
exercise.

Regards

*Ali Hussein*

*Principal*

*AHK & Associates*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

13th Floor , Delta Towers, Oracle Wing,

Chiromo Road, Westlands,

Nairobi, Kenya.

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.