[kictanet] Online discussion on State of Broadband in Kenya

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at kictanet.or.ke
Sun Apr 28 13:39:56 EAT 2019

Dear  Wambua

Thanks for your response.
1. Where can we get a list of these 62 sub-locations that have
received support from USF? and
2. A list of the 600 secondary schools that are now connected out of
this effort.

Thanks.

schools

	* Education broadband connectivity projects in 896 public secondary
schools. This project involves providing broadband connectivity to
public secondary schools spread across the 47 counties.  So far a
total of 600 secondary schools have been connected.
	* The USF voice infrastructure project – which has facilitated
mobile voice infrastructure coverage in 62 sub-locations in
marginalized areas that previously did not have any coverage. The 62
sub-locations spread across the country, now enjoy access to 3G (voice
and data) services.
Best regards

Githaiga, Grace

On Wednesday, 24-04-2019 at 18:12 Wambua, Christopher via kictanet