[kictanet] Online discussion on State of Broadband in Kenya

Grace Githaiga ggithaiga at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 24 09:59:49 EAT 2019

@Mercy I recently experienced 'the converging under a certain tree' make or receive a call in Nyandarua. Not too far from Thomson Falls. And I experienced the frustration as the signal was only on that particular tree. You would have thought we were in a meeting. So I am with you on this inequality of our broadband. Until you experience it, then you really do not know what it means.

Grace Githaiga

Twitter: @ggithaiga

Skype: gracegithaiga

Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/in/gracegithaiga