[kictanet] [Kenya's identity crisis] Modernizing Tertiary Education - some ideas

Jimmy Gitonga jimmygitts at gmail.com
Fri Apr 5 16:13:47 EAT 2019

Actually Patrick,

I agree with you. Kenya can become a nation now that it is a state. And it is true that Julius Nyerere pulled out a feat that created the Tanzania today. Then we need to watch Sheng’ become in the next 50 years, our 'de facto' national language. It will have enough vocabulary, music and visual art to lay the foundations of a distinct culture very much like Kiswahili did at the eastern coast of Africa. There are very many dialects of Kiswahili at the moment. And so for Sheng.

Are we ready for Sheng’ fashion?

Best Regards,
Jimmy Gitonga

Web Software Design and Development