[kictanet] [labor issues] why Kenya should urgently BAN unpaid internships

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Thu Apr 4 16:35:45 EAT 2019

Jimmy

I encourage you to read my email again. You seem to have missed my point.
:-)

Regards

*Ali Hussein*

*Principal*

*AHK & Associates*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

13th Floor , Delta Towers, Oracle Wing,

Chiromo Road, Westlands,

Nairobi, Kenya.

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.