[kictanet] CA’s Position on Service Provider’s exclusive deals with MDU Owners.

Ali Hussein ali at hussein.me.ke
Mon Sep 24 09:45:02 EAT 2018

Collins

I know what you mean and not sure how this can be handled beyond the
home/office tenants themselves putting their foot down and calling BS as it
should be called.  Sometimes we don't need government to tell us what our
rights are. We need to fight for them ourselves and use Serikali as a last
resort.

Regards

*Ali Hussein*

*Principal*

*AHK & Associates*

Tel: +254 713 601113

Twitter: @AliHKassim

Skype: abu-jomo

<http://ke.linkedin.com/in/alihkassim>

13th Floor , Delta Towers, Oracle Wing,

Chiromo Road, Westlands,

Nairobi, Kenya.

Any information of a personal nature expressed in this email are purely
mine and do not necessarily reflect the official positions of the
organizations that I work with.